Wednesday 7 August 2013



                                             REFLECTION

                               Many of us have learnings in our life.We learned from are mistakes, we learned to the people we used to be, to our friends,families,neighbors and love ones.

                              Like me, I learned a lot about our subject in I.C.T .I learned many lessons about intyernet, timelines about internet, the different data types and how to make a blog and post it. Before when I was in first year , I don't know how to use and operate computers.I  have encountered many problems about ICT. Like when we have our first meeting in ICT. My teacher explained to us about our projects in first grading period and this is all about blog.And this makes me stressed and nervous because it seems that this is difficult for me because I don't know how to make a blog.
                              I solved this problem with the help of my classmate. He taught me how to make a blog and how to post it.I'm very thankful to my classmate who teach me and helped me to solved my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment