Monday 23 September 2013


MY


                                          All of us has a different opinions about superheroes.Some of them are we admire so much.Like the childrens they admire many superheroes that they have see in televisions or magazines.They admire  Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman and other characters.But for me, there is only a woman who'm I admire so much.She's not wonderwoman that is powerful but she's my wondermom that is lovable, caring, and understanding.
                                        My mother is my one and only superhero in my life. Eventhough she does'nt have a power to call her as my superhero but she has the powerfullove and care that she can give to us everyday.
She's always there for us.She's always there to support me whatever my decision is.She helped me if I have my ant projects or assignments.She's also there to guide me and taking me care whenever I'm not feeling well."Study hard so that you can have a good life and good future.This is the words that always comes out to the mouth of my mother.I know that this words of my mother is all she just want to me is to study hard so that I can have a good life for the future.And she is concern for my future.I'm very thankful and lucky for having a mother like her.
                                        And that's all about my modern day hero.She's my one and only hero in my life.She's the best hero among the superheroes in this world.She is my one and only "WONDERMOM"








No comments:

Post a Comment