Tuesday 14 January 2014

                                              Reflection

                     During our third grading period, I’ve learned a lot in our ICT class. I learned the HTML images, the different tags and attributes. We applied  this tags and attributes to our exercises from exer 6 to exer  11.
                     I also learned in our Ict class the Windows Movie Maker and its different parts. When I was in the third year we learned this lesson. I know that all the lessons that we’ve tackled in this subject  can help us and we can apply this when we will be in our college life.

                     I am very thankful to our ICT teachers especially to Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz and Ms. Daisy Pantaleon for their unending patience to teach us. Thank you ma’am for sharing your knowledge to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment